- Whisk together the butter, eggs, lemon zest and honey.
- Sieve the coconut flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the salt.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until it comes together.
- Press into a well-greased 9in pie dish. Prick the bottom, then put in the fridge until needed.
3 large eggs
1/2 cup honey
1 tbsp lemon zest (about 1 lemon’s worth)
1/2 cup lemon juice (I used two lemons)
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Whisk together all the ingredients and pour into the pie shell.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Transfer to the fridge and chill until needed. Don’t be worried if it seems soft coming out of the oven, it will firm up in the fridge.
adapted from Coconut mama & Things my belly likes